Hawt Aruba - Fatal For Ho's.

They sentenced Van Der Douche to 28 years. I love how he was facing 30 years but plead guilty on the thought he would get a tiny sentence in exchange for pleading....whoops

Hey man 2 years is 2 years. You know how many gullible bitches you can murder in 2 years? Like...numerous.

ok... let me kick in mah 2cents...

ive lived and grew up in Aruba most of my childhood and its a beautiful country with amazing people who love and cherish their island.
so just cuz 2 dumb American hoes just happen to randomly get killed there doesnt mean shit.
more Americans die in mexico and i dont see a Mexico Hates Americans Thread..
anyhoo...
she is a pretty woman, regardless of her age and its a sad story and yet another negative scandal pointing its ugly finger at Aruba..

Hey, you wanna go to Aruba? You know, just as friends, or whatever.

Hey, um, just one thing. I like to play lots of board games with friends and these board games, which we play as friends remember, usually require a lot of baby oil and Astroglide, so be sure to bring some. JUST FRIENDS!

What I find most interesting about the story is that the judge ordered restitution payments of $75,000. Now I know how much a slut's life is worth fee simple.

ok... let me kick in mah 2cents...

ive lived and grew up in Aruba most of my childhood and its a beautiful country with amazing people who love and cherish their island.
so just cuz 2 dumb American hoes just happen to randomly get killed there doesnt mean shit.
more Americans die in mexico and i dont see a Mexico Hates Americans Thread..
anyhoo...
she is a pretty woman, regardless of her age and its a sad story and yet another negative scandal pointing its ugly finger at Aruba..
I hate mexicans, does that count?

I think it's a bit short sighted to see this as 'woman making stupid decisions'. There are plenty of men out there who are murdered by their wives and girlfriends so we're both equally bad at realising that the people we're with are psychotics, gender isn't a factor.

I think it's a bit short sighted to see this as 'woman making stupid decisions'. There are plenty of men out there who are murdered by their wives and girlfriends so we're both equally bad at realising that the people we're with are psychotics, gender isn't a factor.
What is this? Substantially the same post I made you were yelling about earlier today? *teh gasp*