[Article] Article: Hungarian Mushroom Soup

Yeah, Im pretty sure its the Tramontina. Very nice dutch oven. Been meaning to pick one up. How'd you make all this with no power? :D

haha, i actually never lost. One 4 second blink and that was it.

And yeah, its the tramontina. Id like a set of their pans that rated on par with all-clad too.

I hate cooking, can someone come make all this yummy food for me?

I never used to be into mushrooms but then I had these stuffed ones that were to die for and now :drool:.

I love cooking, I'll cook for you.

Cooking is such a nice way to unwind. Cold glass of Beer or Riesling in one hand and I could be in the kitchen all day. Like how a proper woman should be...

Cooking is such a nice way to unwind. Cold glass of Beer or Riesling in one hand and I could be in the kitchen all day. Like how a proper woman should be...

I think you're saying that im a proper woman.

Ill make a man out of you baby.

With how you hate women, it would make sense that you are one. We all secretly hate each other. :fly:

pffft, ive been nice for like 24 hours straight. I even said something pleasant and agreeable to Khareesi

If you cook, I'll happily clean up after.