Thread April get your drunkard tenderloin in here

He actually asked if he could hug me before he left, even after I told him I'm not gay. I gave him a big bear hug.

watch out, by amstel logic, now you've caught the gay. And aids too.

Although, that is a little weird, but not the end of the world weird.

can't go a few posts without talking about me

so cute

never had a dude crush on me before
Yes you have.
He's coming over for thanksgiving dinner

cc8f2f7748ad6025b0c869fe1a10a296.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I kind of felt like I was teasing him. It was a weird feeling.

Because he came back for a 2nd try?

in before "It was just a hug."

flipping things around. . .

Girl asks TT out. He says he's not interested. Later, girl comes up to him and asks if she can give him a hug.

orrrrrr,

TT asks girl out and gets politely declined. Later, TT goes up to her and asks for a hug.

They're HORN DOGS. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

its sad that you believe that in this day and age.

The problem here is the "theyre". Gay people are people like straight people. Just because theyre gay doesnt mean they are all the same.

Theres some that are "horn dogs", theres some that never leave their basements, theres plenty that are happily married or monogamous couples, etc. Just like every other human on earth, and invidual.

I get your mindset. I was raised the same way. Never met a gay person in my life, but from what i heard, they were all disease carrying anti-monogamy, sex is the only thing that matters, degenerates.

Heres the catch though... its not true.

its sad that you believe that in this day and age.

The problem here is the "theyre". Gay people are people like straight people. Just because theyre gay doesnt mean they are all the same.

Theres some that are "horn dogs", theres some that never leave their basements, theres plenty that are happily married or monogamous couples, etc. Just like every other human on earth, and invidual.

I get your mindset. I was raised the same way. Never met a gay person in my life, but from what i heard, they were all disease carrying anti-monogamy, sex is the only thing that matters, degenerates.

Heres the catch though... its not true.

DUDE. this isn't rumor. This is my experience with them. I have lots of gay friends and straight friends. If we're out getting drinks either they get more wildly handsy, or I'm Mr. Unresistible. It's like they're in high school and have considerably lower self control. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Some of DB's story's do kinda confirm, actually, no, they blatantly confirm, what Amstel is saying.

However, like terrorists and muslims, I suspect it's not really the majority.

Some of DB's story's do kinda confirm, actually, no, they blatantly confirm, what Amstel is saying.

However, like terrorists and muslims, I suspect it's not really the majority.

This.

I just think it's generally higher. I worked in the food service industry for about 8 years & it was funny. It wasn't 'uncomfortable.' More like, DUDE! You really need to take this up somewhere else because a) I don't swing that way and b) I'm tryna talk with this woman about things other than how YOU think I look!

lolz.