Thread April get your drunkard tenderloin in here

It's pretty much the ultimate compliment, isn't it?

I remember having a gay guy ask me out. That was one of the best feelings in the world. Obviously I declined but told him I was flattered.
I was told by a gay guy that they ask virtually everyone out who will talk with them. This was when I declined, told him he knew me AND my GF, & wtf was he thinking???

Your 'best feeling in the world' is like a woman thinking it's flattering as she's getting cat calls walking past a construction site.

edit: oh, & sorry to burst your bubble sexy. ;)

It's pretty much the ultimate compliment, isn't it?

I remember having a gay guy ask me out. That was one of the best feelings in the world. Obviously I declined but told him I was flattered.

thats always the right answer. "Thanks man, im flattered, but i dont swing that way. I appreciate the compliment though"

I was told by a gay guy that they ask virtually everyone out who will talk with them. This was when I declined, told him he knew me AND my GF, & wtf was he thinking???

Your 'best feeling in the world' is like a woman thinking it's flattering as she's getting cat calls walking past a construction site.

edit: oh, & sorry to burst your bubble sexy. ;)
yeah... that didnt happen. Thats your "teh gays will fuck anything with a butthole" logic acting up again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor