Approved by FLY! - Uselessforums Video Tape NOW ON SALE!

JaymieT said:
I'm not playing any crap here. I have pretty bad burn scars on my face (and elsewhere), and I'm not going to show all of you what a freak I really look like.
how did u get burned?

elpmis said:
you mean besides 2% milk scat fetish vol. 8?

Thats a good start for sure. Probably the best of the series, although I have always been more fond of the filmography and sound work of the Teat for Tarts series. They really know how to capture the agony and ecstacy of bovine nipple clamping.

JaymieT said:
I'm not playing any crap here. I have pretty bad burn scars on my face (and elsewhere), and I'm not going to show all of you what a freak I really look like.

Like we care one way or another. People in real life see you all the time.

BigNev said:
Thats a good start for sure. Probably the best of the series, although I have always been more fond of the filmography and sound work of the Teat for Tarts series. They really know how to capture the agony and ecstacy of bovine nipple clamping.
is that the one that starts off with that bard singing about how the cow blew strawberry milk all over his tunic?

BigNev said:

Oh holy shit...... that really reminds me of when my father in law worked selling dairy stuff to the farmers in Tillamook. Talk about some creepy shit.

you uh, still have my address dude? send me that shit, stat

elpmis said:
is that the one that starts off with that bard singing about how the cow blew strawberry milk all over his tunic?

No, that was Princess Anne and the Beastial Bull. Period piece set in Medieval Europe. Too bad they didn't make more after the first one.

elppope.JPG

BigDov said:
Oh holy shit...... that really reminds me of when my father in law worked selling dairy stuff to the farmers in Tillamook. Talk about some creepy shit.

you uh, still have my address dude? send me that shit, stat

Stories?

BigNev said:
Like we care one way or another. People in real life see you all the time.

Yes, and either they look at me like I'm kind of freak, or a few know me and don't care.

JaymieT said:
Yes, and either they look at me like I'm kind of freak, or a few know me and don't care.

We know you. We don't care. Cmon, post something. If we can look into the mind of elpmis, we can handle anything.