Approved by FLY! - Uselessforums Video Tape NOW ON SALE!

elpmis said:
what the crap

Don't give Jaymie any crap, OK?

JaymieT said:
Yes, and either they look at me like I'm kind of freak, or a few know me and don't care.

There are a few of us who know you well enough that it doesn't matter :heart: For those who don't, it's their loss, not yours, but I've told you that before.

BigNev said:
No, that was Princess Anne and the Beastial Bull. Period piece set in Medieval Europe. Too bad they didn't make more after the first one.
oh yeah, my favorite part was when the princess got her dress caught on that rail thing and then the bull was all like [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] to her until she [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT]

ELPMIS YOU CAN'T POST STUFF LIKE THAT
Last edited by theacoustician : 4-5-2005 at 01:49 PM.

elpmis said:
oh yeah, my favorite part was when the princess got her dress caught on that rail thing and then the bull was all like [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] to her until she [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT][ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT]

ELPMIS YOU CAN'T POST STUFF LIKE THAT
Last edited by theacoustician : 4-5-2005 at 01:49 PM.

I was strangely aroused by that [ADMIN EDIT]

elpmis said:
i haven't, thanks

Right, you haven't, Del will see that when she comes back later. She's become my sort of adopted mom, or big sister, or something like that, and she doesn't want anyone picking on me is all.

JaymieT said:
Right, you haven't, Del will see that when she comes back later. She's become my sort of adopted mom, or big sister, or something like that, and she doesn't want anyone picking on me is all.

Are you sure you're not hot? Everyone says that about themselves, and usually they are wrong. Except drool. He underexaggerated his lack of attractiveness.

JaymieT said:
it's the internet, if you're gonna get emotional about comments that no one can protect you from it's probably best to not comment about personal topics (such as the ones you stated above).

if you don't want to post pics of yourself I suggest simply not posting them and let your reason be that "smileynev has to post pics of his wife first" or simply just don't post them.

elpmis said:
it's the internet, if you're gonna get emotional about comments that no one can protect you from it's probably best to not comment about personal topics (such as the ones you stated above).

if you don't want to post pics of yourself I suggest simply not posting them and let your reason be that "smileynev has to post pics of his wife first" or simply just don't post them.

Ohhh, good excuse. Can't fight that shit. Its like a kryptonite dildo or sumthin.

BigNev said:
Ohhh, good excuse. Can't fight that shit. Its like a kryptonite dildo or sumthin.
not really, you and I both know there's no limit to what you can fit up your ass

elpmis said:

True, but this group doesn't seem to be the kind that makes fun of everyone, and so far no one has :heart:

smileynev? That's bignev, right? Why doesn't he post pics of his wife? Does he have a wife? :confused:

JaymieT said:
True, but this group doesn't seem to be the kind that makes fun of everyone, and so far no one has :heart:

smileynev? That's bignev, right? Why doesn't he post pics of his wife? Does he have a wife? :confused:
all I'm saying is to be careful, anyone can read these pages, unregistered users, etc

elpmis said:
not really, you and I both know there's no limit to what you can fit up your ass

Steve Buschemi would beg to differ.