Apply here to be Shalimar's BFF

wow. someone has moved to the front of the line. my hard drive wouldn't work last night actually. i'm HOPING it's just the power supply thingy. i HOPE. i got a TON of unreplaceable music on there.

well the motherfucking T.R.E. is a computer forensics and security professional. I be all up in that hard drive, son.

Last edited:
1) Name : The Duke Of Nuke
2) Orientation : I tend to gravitate towards trouble
3) Age : Ancient Chinese Secret
4) Male, Female, or other : The sun always rises in the east, and the tower points to the north
5) Favorite Color : Benjamin Green
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Already done it! lolz
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF : Because I come with built in shenanigans based on legitimate medical excuses, and a good renewable supply of hydrocodone's I can bring out as party favors. I'd also be very good for fending off the young newbile groupies so Mr. Mixx doesn't get into any trouble from his better half.

wow. someone has moved to the front of the line. my hard drive wouldn't work last night actually. i'm HOPING it's just the power supply thingy. i HOPE. i got a TON of unreplaceable music on there.

Dude, no backup?

Hard drives are super cheap now.

You can get a little 320gb WD pocket drive for $80.

oh, and if it is the power supply and you can't get a new one it's easy to pop the hard drive out and put it into a new enclosure.

:lol:

yes, "backup hard drive" is on my list.. and yes, i've heard that even if they can't get it powered up they can just pull the chip or whatever and load it on something else.

i think i'm going to get one of those flat joints.. with like the rubber around the outside.

/processes apps. thanks for your submission duke. ;-)

:lol:

yes, "backup hard drive" is on my list.. and yes, i've heard that even if they can't get it powered up they can just pull the chip or whatever and load it on something else.

i think i'm going to get one of those flat joints.. with like the rubber around the outside.

/processes apps. thanks for your submission duke. ;-)

Lacie Rugged: http://www.lacie.com/us/products/range.htm?id=10036

nah, and i won't really say much on a public forum

So, your like a digital Quincy. Cool.

"No, it wasn't bad formatting that caused this Hard drive to Crash. It was a virus. And we need to find the source soon before we are facing an epidemic!" Queue first commercial break theme music.

yeah fly, lacie is the joint that I need.

again, i prefer to go cop it.. i need it yesterday to be quite honest. i'ma try a new adapter thingy tonight but I need to back it up anyway. :heart:

and where's my shredder??!!!!

1) Brent
2) Facing East
3) 32
4) Male
5) B-Boy Blue
6) I can move dj equipment and I know to lift with my legs but first pull up my pants that will be busting a sag, only when I hang with him.
7) I like judging woman in various levels of nakedness. I can fake ebonics/jive talk. "Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! "

I also know how to do the Chester type of speaking. Cause me and Shal are pals.

spikechester1.jpg

Chester is the terrier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ295uPT13Q

i wish i could see the youtube here.. i really liked these two dogs back in the day.