Ape and I booked a cruise for December

April23 said:
There are plenty things wrong with the cold... you're just insane.
I am not insane. I am so far out of sane that you are just a small dot on the coast of sanity.

April23 said:
CARIB_CAE_MIA_61804AF_lg.gif
thats a nice route, I'd like to take a cruise like that one day

FlyNavy said:
thats a nice route, I'd like to take a cruise like that one day

Only thing I hate about those cruises is that people just port at Puerto Rico and base the entire island solely off of the inner city of San Juan (which is just like and other major city in the world when you get to the inner city portion....dirty.)

Coqui said:
Only thing I hate about those cruises is that people just port at Puerto Rico and base the entire island solely off of the inner city of San Juan (which is just like and other major city in the world when you get to the inner city portion....dirty.)
rincon > san juan

Coqui said:
those people are idiots.

Coqui said:
San Juan has the history. But if you want to truly experience the island, rincon, Bayamon, Mayaguez, Caguas, El Yunque is where it's at.
:cool: you can be my tour guide

Coqui said:
And sadly the world is full of idiots.
everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people
so meet me at the mission at midnight
we'll divy up there
everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people
well I've got the pistol so I'll keep the pesos
yea that seems fair

Coqui said:
San Juan has the history. But if you want to truly experience the island, rincon, Bayamon, Mayaguez, Caguas, El Yunque is where it's at.

Are all those places like burroughs of the main San Juan ghetto?