Ape and I booked a cruise for December

Drool-Boy said:
The cold is my enemy
I can work outside in 95+ temps with 100% humidity and be ok
But it gets much below 60 outside and Im freezin'

You damn pansy, 50-70 and sunny is great outside weather.

40's at night is great camping weather too. If someone made a sleeping bag where I could stick my feet out of the end, heaven.

April23 said:
But you have to wear many layers of clothing in the cold.. that's too much work. Sucks to wear a jacket just to step outside.

T-shirt and jeans for me.

Former heatstroke sufferer (i.e. I'm more susceptible to heat stroke again)
Plus I generate a lot of heat to begin with.

shawndavid said:
There is no cold...there is only the absence of heat.

I really don't know how you people up north do the whole deicing ritual before work in the winter.

Fuck that.

Turn on car. Hit defrost. Go back in. 5 minutes later go outside and drive to work :confused:

OR

Go home from work, place canvas on top of windshield. In the morning, remove canvas, turn on car, drive.

Coqui said:
Turn on car. Hit defrost. Go back in. 5 minutes later go outside and drive to work :confused:

OR

Go home from work, place canvas on top of windshield. In the morning, remove canvas, turn on car, drive.

Down here you just get in your car and go.

thrawn said:
The climate isn't so bad in the summer, as far as I know. I'd loved to go thru Denali with temps in 70's.

All I know is when I was there we had to wear Jackets regularly in August. Long pants were always a must and you didn't really want to get in the ocean. What's the point of going to the beach if you can't get in the water cause it's too cold?

My parents did really enjoy Denali when they went up there last time though.

April23 said:
Nothing beats a beautiful warm day outside... since people wear less clothing in the heat. nawimean?

less clothing = win
I love going out front of work to smoke and hang out with buddies in the spring/summer/fall and see tons of chicks cruise by wearing very little...the northerners can keep their cold and I'll take the scantily clad babes, thanks :)