FYI AOE2 night tonight. Details to come...

Yeah sorry bout that. Nasty thunderstorm rolled in and killed my power for like 3 hours. I went to sleep after checking the power outages on my phone, realizing it wasn't coming back any time soon.
:(

Besides that Ape was 2 min away from annihilating me anyway :fly: I didn't have enough food throughout the game. Was fun, let's do that again.

Build a shitload of farms!

Your GF scared the shit out of me. After I beat up Wes initially, I went in an took a quick swipe at her because she was beating me score-wise at that point. :omy:

:fly: yeah i kept seeding your squads going back and forth my wall... then you turned your trebuchets on my guard towers

Your GF scared the shit out of me. After I beat up Wes initially, I went in an took a quick swipe at her because she was beating me score-wise at that point. :omy:

im glad i just dont suck completely, and i have some verification that she's actually good.

She thought she was doing terrible too.. she got stuck with the celts, who cant even build anything out stone.

:fly: yeah i kept seeding your squads going back and forth my wall... then you turned your trebuchets on my guard towers

you're super organized, i was watching you micromanage your teutonic knights, pulling them back if the fight wasnt going your way, going back to heal up with priests, etc.

suggestions for next game

1) Fast game speed
2) choose races
3) coastal? so we can do navy stuffs?