anyone else still drunk?? How was your July 4th?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
so i got to work 30 minutes ago and i'm pretty sure i'm still drunk..

Had a bbq at my parents place and after everyone left me and Niki were leaving and we were all outside talking (the parents and us) and everyone around them aparently bought mortors or whatever the illegal fireworks are and they started going up around us..

it was absolutly georgous..

Then we got home and the party was still going strong @ my place.. i dont remember going to sleep..

how was your July 4th?? Mine was awesome..

So really you mean you are up to rebound sex with the ex, right?

Mine was scary. Way too much to drink, schitzophrenic breakdown, no hang over to punish myself for drinking.

But I did wake my rooomate up with my dick smacking her face, so that was kinda cool.

dbzeag said:
So really you mean you are up to rebound sex with the ex, right?

Mine was scary. Way too much to drink, schitzophrenic breakdown, no hang over to punish myself for drinking.

But I did wake my rooomate up with my dick smacking her face, so that was kinda cool.
LMFAO.. nice..

yeah.. rebound sex with the ex sounds like a good explanation..

inline4 said:
Niki is the old girl.. the one i was breaking up with.. well did breakup with sorta..

we're taking things at a leasurely rate.. no pressure, its kinda nice ..

You mean the one you are leading on and will hurt more than ever when you finally do break it off for real.

You may tell her you don't love her, but women do not hear it when you treat her nicely like you do.

When we gonna play some BF2?

April23 said:
You mean the one you are leading on and will hurt more than ever when you finally do break it off for real.

You may tell her you don't love her, but women do not hear it when you treat her nicely like you do.

shut up woman, what do you know about women?

April23 said:

actually.. things have been going very very well.. more open, more communicative.. more social..

i have nothing to lose by giving it another chance.. like i said before she is a great girl....

and i dont have a computer to play BF2 on.. or the time really.. no BF2 for you!!!

But thanks for letting us crash over there this weekend, we had a good time!! :D

inline4 said:
actually.. things have been going very very well.. more open, more communicative.. more social..

i have nothing to lose by giving it another chance.. like i said before she is a great girl....

and i dont have a computer to play BF2 on.. or the time really.. no BF2 for you!!!

But thanks for letting us crash over there this weekend, we had a good time!! :D

No problem... it was fun. She was up on the bar dancing.

I've grilled a total of eight times between the hours of midnight and 12am in the past four days, made stirfry, king crab, homemade pizza, donned shorts and a shirt once for the sole purpose of purchasing beer, had no human contact aside from said beer salesman and my neighbor at 4am, the extent of the conversation was, "Hey." It's been a good weekend. I had ribeye for breakfast today.

I've come to the conclusion that the 4th of July is gay. Endless amounts of traffic and people jockeying for a good vantage point, stores closing early....all for a 15-minute firework display.

Bah humbug.

Sarcasmo said:
I've come to the conclusion that the 4th of July is gay. Endless amounts of traffic and people jockeying for a good vantage point, stores closing early....all for a 15-minute firework display.

Bah humbug.

ya we tried to go to a mexican restaurant last night and it was closed for the 4th. Wtf?