any xbox modders here?

I modded my xbox, check out what I came up with

... I took a pic

.. it's down a bit

gamecubeson.jpg

GAMECUBE SON

fly said:
It also allows me to play DVDs without having to buy the $50 dongle. And I can rip movies I OWN, and can play downloaded divx movies, yada, yada, yada

Right, so pretty much everything a standard PC can do. :fly:

fly said:
It also allows me to play DVDs without having to buy the $50 dongle. And I can rip movies I OWN, and can play downloaded divx movies, yada, yada, yada

Because you buy a console to play DVD's :tard:

You already have a PC so there's your games.

DVD player costs around $50 I don't understand the logic

(i.e. Never use the DVD excuse as a reason for purchasing a console)

Coqui said:
You already have a PC so there's your games.

I gotta say, there are some games that are better played on consoles than on the computer. All the consoles out right now and several computers have a place in my house. Everything has their uses. It's just a bonus that I didn't have to go out and buy a DVD player too. Dan's modded the hell out of our Xbox. Don't ask me what he's done though, I'm just a dumb girl when it comes to those computer thingies and how they work.

why_ask_why said:
my buddy has xbox media center on one and xfile on the other
said feel free to ask any questions

Ryokurin said:
im using xbmc. I usually upgrade it every month or so. works well.

Good call on XBMC, that ish is sweet. Didn't even get to downloading xfile.

Now if I could just get the xbox 2 xbox file transfers working...

eileenbunny said:
I gotta say, there are some games that are better played on consoles than on the computer. All the consoles out right now and several computers have a place in my house. Everything has their uses. It's just a bonus that I didn't have to go out and buy a DVD player too. Dan's modded the hell out of our Xbox. Don't ask me what he's done though, I'm just a dumb girl when it comes to those computer thingies and how they work.

I like consoles don't get me wrong. It just irks me to know end when someone says, "Oh I got it because it has a DVD player" or that it was their rationale as to why the GameCube was an inferior system. I mean, hell, nowadays you go test try a mattress and you get a free DVD player.

fly said:
No, but its a nice feature and allows me to have one less box in the rack.

Outside of FPS and RTS, I'd rather play everything on a console.

There are other games worth playing besides those? :wtf: :tard: