any xbox modders here?

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, the only thing I can think of is that the ftp client in xbmc doesn't make the x, y , and z drives availble... which really isn't an issue unless you're trying to troubleshoot something.
I can't say that I've ever used those. :p

fly said:
Why not cut out the middleman? xbmc makes a great dash...

fo' sho'

avalaunch is good for integration with quix, but xbmc has always been set as my dash. smb shares for video rock :)

bung a hdd in there too and no more fannying around with discs to load games, and quicker load times.

also xbox > pc for watching dvds as sitting on a sofa with a nice big tv is a much better experience, especially when more than one person wants to watch

distortedmind said:
fo' sho'

avalaunch is good for integration with quix, but xbmc has always been set as my dash. smb shares for video rock :)

bung a hdd in there too and no more fannying around with discs to load games, and quicker load times.

also xbox > pc for watching dvds as sitting on a sofa with a nice big tv is a much better experience, especially when more than one person wants to watch
avalaunch is also good for xbox2xbox transfers with their boost thing, which is important to me cause I mod too many fucking people's xboxs.

fly said:
avalaunch is also good for xbox2xbox transfers with their boost thing, which is important to me cause I mod too many fucking people's xboxs.

So what you're saying is, if I sent you mine along with the appropriate amount of cash, you'd return it to me modded? SWEET :D

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, the only thing I can think of is that the ftp client in xbmc doesn't make the x, y , and z drives availble... which really isn't an issue unless you're trying to troubleshoot something.

I just usually boot into the bios when I want to do that. But then again I run a X3 where its possible to do so.