Any Takers??? It's that time... WMC Bishes!

speakin of techno.. a friend of mine who KNOWS music pretty well, travels.. south beach, vegas, LA..

said Gemini was in The Venue playin late 90's techno hits all night.. said it wasn't good.

When I see some little neon twit dancing around with glowsticks preaching PLUR I just want to slap the vicks off of them.

It's been way too long since I've partied with my favorite letter of the alphabet.

Last edited:
When I see some little neon twit dancing around with glowsticks preaching PLUR I just want to slap the vicks off of them.

It's been way too long since I've partied with my favorite letter of the alphabet.

I can still tear up some glowstick dancing :fly:

We used to go to all the clubs that had dance competitions and win to afford our drugs for the weekend. We were unstoppable and pretty freaking gay

speakin of techno.. a friend of mine who KNOWS music pretty well, travels.. south beach, vegas, LA..

said Gemini was in The Venue playin late 90's techno hits all night.. said it wasn't good.
late 90's techno hits sounds like a good night to me. don't forget to listen to old music friends, it deserves your love too.

I still think my all time favourite is either that live recording of Halcyon by Orbital (with the "Shot Through The Heart" section) or one of the many versions of For an Angel by Paul Van Dyk. Were those late 90's?

I still think my all time favourite is either that live recording of Halcyon by Orbital (with the "Shot Through The Heart" section) or one of the many versions of For an Angel by Paul Van Dyk. Were those late 90's?

I think PVD Angel was early 00's but dont quote me on that. I still listen to "Heaven Sent" from time to time, that and 4 Strings - Take Me Away

You ever see the video of For An Angel shot at the Belin love parade? I think I still have that somewhere.

Hrmmm, I was thinking it was later than that

crazy, thats way earlier than I thought

It was released in 1998. Both discogs and wiki have it at 98.

http://www.discogs.com/release/4361
Label: Deviant Records
Catalog#: DVNT24X
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Released: 24 Aug 1998
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance
Credits: Written-By, Performer, Producer - Paul van Dyk
Notes: Published by MFS admin. BMG/UFA Musikverlage.
(C) 1994 MFS. (P) 1998 Deviant.
Licensed from MFS Berlin.
Distribution by Vital.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_van_Dyk
1998: "For An Angel" - #28 UK Singles Chart, #44 Germany, #74 Eurochart