Any Takers??? It's that time... WMC Bishes!

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
We are taking the plunge once again and heading out to Miami next weekend for the Winter Music Conference. Last year was a BLAST. This year will be a bit tamer - I'[m leaving the AMEX at home so there won't be any Lambo rentals to speak of but I'm sure we will come home with stories or debotchery...

Anyhow, anyone want to join? Last minute trips are the best. Since there is no sleeping we can all just crash here and there in a room somewhere on the beach. You can pack light as EVERYONE is in tank tops and shorts (gotta work on my tan!)

I'm so excited! Until yesterday I didn't think we were going to be able to go. I think I am going to color my hair pink and have Shawn get a Mohawk ;)

More to come as we get closer.... B-sinning I know you said something about coming down for a little R&R. I can guarantee no rest but you will definitely be relaxed! You never know what next year will bring... for me it's important to get this stuff out of my system while I have no babies to consider.

Anyhow, the invite is there for anyone interested.

Would love to go especially with you guys but the wedding is this weekend and I just cannot spare it. 1000 bucks in the past 2 weeks including the wedding and another minimum of 500 next weekend for WMC, little to much party money for 1 month.

Have fun though, looks like it is going to be amazing!!!

trying to put together some scratch for my trip home this summer, sorry. sounds like a blast. have a great time.

Would love to go especially with you guys but the wedding is this weekend and I just cannot spare it. 1000 bucks in the past 2 weeks including the wedding and another minimum of 500 next weekend for WMC, little to much party money for 1 month.

Have fun though, looks like it is going to be amazing!!!

read your own siggy bro

:shifty:

Zac can you change the 'finger my asshole bit?'

hahahaha at Brad's sig -

I miss you guys... this whole work thing sucks.

There was originally 3 of us in the group but Jonny and I decided to boot MingleMixx due to job obligations :p

fixt for accuracy

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still tryin. I spent too much on St. Paddy's day. What's killing me is that EVERYTHING is more expensive now. It's impossible to stay on budget even if I only go out once a week because groceries and gas have gone up so much.

I'm actually doing better in terms of watching what i spend. the bday party (okay, it was a 9 day party) took some extra funds, but it was worth it.

and LOL @ "networking".. never used that one before :fly:

Yeah, I got it from Amy who wields it any time she has to go to a Lightning or Devil Rays game "for a Trane function", then out for more drinks, then to take some lady back to her car, and then snowplowing home exhaling a .35 using the reflectors to tell her she's going straight.
that's not networking, that's netplaying.

Yeah, I got it from Amy who wields it any time she has to go to a Lightning or Devil Rays game "for a Trane function", then out for more drinks, then to take some lady back to her car, and then snowplowing home exhaling a .35 using the reflectors to tell her she's going straight.

ouch.

I, for the most part, am networking. lol..

although I've been banned from networking at the Dollhouse. :mad:

and I really did make many good connecs there over the years. but i'm almost done, so it's not that big o' deal.