any of you folks read uh asian?

F33nX said:
i checked with my friends in japan, and it's definitely not japanese but chinese. the closest thing that my friend had in her translator for the second character is "jasmine"

OddFactor said:
Uh...wasn't it "sexy pink flower"?:confused:

guess maybe it is, i'm sure you can understand how i dont totally trust responces from genmay:p

I.C.Water said:
guess maybe it is, i'm sure you can understand how i dont totally trust responces from genmay:p

I understand completely, but sometimes they surprise you...

Drool-Boy said:
who? what? huh?

chick in the pic called me last night crying said she was at the airport and was going to france kept asking me what to do now i told her to come home she called me a liar and asked again what to do now after many times of this she hung up :wtf:

I.C.Water said:
chick in the pic called me last night crying said she was at the airport and was going to france kept asking me what to do now i told her to come home she called me a liar and asked again what to do now after many times of this she hung up :wtf:
Never book airfare after a couple of Ambien.

I.C.Water said:

ya, that sounds like "batshit" crazy to me.

Drool-Boy said:
Sounds like you dodged a fuckin bullet to me.
Better to have her flip the fuck out in an airport , than in your friggin house.
QFMFT

Although sex with a crazy chick is usually pretty good...