any of you folks read uh asian?

Ryokurin said:
you can send it to him and he'll tell you, or you can figure it out. Chances are it came from a template and those are usually wrong.

The templates are wrong? OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GUYS THE TEMPLATE ARE WRONG USUALLY!!!!

I read about a guy a while back, that was busted for tattooing the wrong things on people. If a girl asked for the characters for "princess" he would put the ones for "whore" instead. Apparently he did it for a long time before he got in trouble for it:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
I read about a guy a while back, that was busted for tattooing the wrong things on people. If a girl asked for the characters for "princess" he would put the ones for "whore" instead. Apparently he did it for a long time before he got in trouble for it:fly:
Well thats what you get for letting someone else tattoo stuff on you when you aren't 100% positive that you know what it means.

Consider it a stupid tax... :fly: and that shit don't wash off!

zengirl said:
Well thats what you get for letting someone else tattoo stuff on you when you aren't 100% positive that you know what it means.

Consider it a stupid tax... :fly: and that shit don't wash off!

Yeah he was a japanese guy and hated whitey or something:p

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah he was a japanese guy and hated whitey or something:p
Well, I'd do the same thing if someone didn't care about my language enough to do a little research and learn the letters for "princess" I mean, c'mon

durr she was just over and still wont tell me err want to toutch the boobies she fuckin said im such a gentlman :wtf: what sort of gentlman takes picks of her tits while talking with her:p

gmrjh83p.jpg

Proof that even if you meant something in Japanese, see what it means in Chinese.

Chinese translation:
狂 = crazy
瀉 = to flow out, diarrhea

Japanese translation:
狂 = mania
瀉 = decanting

Ryokurin said:
Proof that even if you meant something in Japanese, see what it means in Chinese.

Chinese translation:
狂 = crazy
瀉 = to flow out, diarrhea

Japanese translation:
狂 = mania
瀉 = decanting

That chick has crazy dirrahea, man!!!!

i checked with my friends in japan, and it's definitely not japanese but chinese. the closest thing that my friend had in her translator for the second character is "jasmine"