Another Wii thread

I remember playing Super Mario Brothers and jerking the remote to the side to try to help him jump farther. I guess a lot of people in the test groups did that so they made a remote that would respond to it.

I remember playing Super Mario Brothers and jerking the remote to the side to try to help him jump farther. I guess a lot of people in the test groups did that so they made a remote that would respond to it.

Tish does this a lot. She looks like shes doing some crazy gaming yoga when she plays (which is rare). Maybe if her crazy moves will help her this she will be more interested in playing.

But sadly, even my interest in games has gone way down hill as of late.

Ok, so 5 out of the 6 control styles for the Metal Slug games were kinda neat. A very standard one using d+pad and buttons. Another using the nunchuck for side to side, and the wiimote for buttons, another with just the chuck . . . . but the last one they showed, pure genius.

You hold the wiimote upright, like you would a joystick in an arcade cabinet game, and it emulates the arcade controls. Tilt the wiimote side to side to move right or left, tilt it down to duck, and tilt it up to look up. Jump and fire with the nunchuck buttons, and throw grenades with a flick of the nunchuck. Brilliant!

Edit: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/video_player/popup.php?sid=6160629&pid=932854

I got 5 bucks that says in 4 months her PS2 will get read disc errors when she goes to watch a movie

Mine is 5 years old and it just started having that issue. but it has been my sole dvd player for all 5 years.

nah I don't need bling console just one that works. and a list of quaility imports to get.

nothing dumb like dance dance or gutair hero.

That's the thing though - old/used PS2 are more subject to problems and issues than these new smaller thin ones, mainly Read Disc errors that were worked out in these later models.

My favorite games, I have most of these: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy XII, God of War, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bully, Katamari Damacy, Katamari Damacy 2, Gran Turismo 4, Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge, Virtua Fighter 4, Guitar Hero

Mine is 5 years old and it just started having that issue. but it has been my sole dvd player for all 5 years.

For whatever reason, playing PS2 games stresses the lens more than watching movies, but the thick DVD layer is the first thing to go unread besides blue discs (like Contra)

Unless there are pictures of this idiot sitting next to his "autographed" Wii 3 weeks before the street date I'm going to have trouble reasoning that it is legit.

Every release there is always some guy out there who somehow managed to get the product way in advance of everyone and else but never has any proof to back up his BS. I'm guessing this is that situation.

edit: Link to original thread please, I want to see his responses to the questions people have obviously asked him.

Last edited:
It should also be noted that Hawthorne Heights is the gayest fucking band on the face of the earth.