Another job thread.

I love the end of the finical year and the beginning of the new one at work. They always make sure to spend the last of the money before the new budget.

In the past week I just got new faster dual xeons for my desktop, faster dvd burner, better kvm, 100gig pocket hard drive, and tons of other random stuff here and there.

b_sinning said:
I love the end of the finical year and the beginning of the new one at work. They always make sure to spend the last of the money before the new budget.

In the past week I just got new faster dual xeons for my desktop, faster dvd burner, better kvm, 100gig pocket hard drive, and tons of other random stuff here and there.

we do that here too...I got a $4300 windows media pc in dec...budget killing is nice :cool:

b_sinning said:

dual xeons? :lol:

I don't think I could stay in a "real" job for too long, it'd drive me crazy. I have this crazy idea that after graduting from Tech next spring, I'll work in the industry for 4 or so years. All the while, I'll be saving and trading stocks. Once I have $75k in capital, I will quit my job and be a full time trader. Because most of the action takes place before 10:30am EST and from 3-4pm EST, this will allow me to pursue my dream of being a professional golfer.

No shens.

Right now I have a holdover job; 2nd man on the inventory staff of a high volume retail store. It pays average for the area and will look good on a resume.

I always wanted to go into the military. Then alot of things happened. I still may, maybe not it doesnt really matter. Want to have some fun first though. The big hit was my parents all getting sick, then getting turned down for a west point appointment based on my physical (flat feet).

I can do the sciences but I cant say I enjoy them. Literature, art etc is awesome but then I build guns in my spare time so who knows.

FlamingGlory said:
Right now I have a holdover job; 2nd man on the inventory staff of a high volume retail store. It pays average for the area and will look good on a resume.

I always wanted to go into the military. Then alot of things happened. I still may, maybe not it doesnt really matter. Want to have some fun first though. The big hit was my parents all getting sick, then getting turned down for a west point appointment based on my physical (flat feet).

I can do the sciences but I cant say I enjoy them. Literature, art etc is awesome but then I build guns in my spare time so who knows.
You got turned down for a West Point job or academic position? And due to flat feet wtf?