Halp Android devices

Also, I don't use a case on my phones, and the 6P is nice and slim. It's fallen a couple times, landed flat on hard floor. Screen has no cracks, case has no dents. It's pretty resilient.

The price they are going for now are kind of a steal too but it's hard to find new ones anymore. They are out there but the number is dwindling.

Also, I don't use a case on my phones, and the 6P is nice and slim. It's fallen a couple times, landed flat on hard floor. Screen has no cracks, case has no dents. It's pretty resilient.
That's the only thing I can complain about on my 5X. I keep mine in a case, but AppleTurkey didn't, and hers required a replacement because the jostling upset the SIM contacts. She keeps her new one in a case.

My hands are average, but i have knobby longass fingers. I dont have bear-hands.
To swipe down the notification bar with my thumb, I had perfected the phone slide - where I let it slide down in my hand just far enough for my thumb to be able to pull down the shade. It wasn't *super* annoying, but I like the size of my Pixel (2) better.

blah.

The LGs seem good (g4, g5), but theyre plagued with other problems.

I guess I should couch my answer by saying the oneplus is the point of comparison. If that sucked 6 out of 10 dicks, did any of the other phones suck a few less dicks.
I hated the OnePlus camera. HATED.

The Pixel 1/2 is the only camera phone I've been happy with and it was worth the extra moola.

The hardware is similar, as are the results.
Aside from the huge screen and faster performance, the biggest and most notable difference between these phones is the camera. The Pixel and now the Pixel 2 really steps up the smartphone camera game. If the camera is a priority for you, we highly recommend making the switch.

The new Pixel 2 XL uses a large sensor with a f/1.8 aperture and 12.2 Megapixels. Google added optical image stabilization, electronic image stabilization, portrait mode, and dual pixel technology for stunning photos. Low light performance is some of the best on the market, and the auto-focus is incredibly fast. Not to mention 4k video recording, slow-motion video, blur effects and more.

Even the front-facing camera is better even though they're both 8MP. The Nexus 6P has fairly outdated camera sensor technology, and the lack of image stabilization really hurts the quality of photos.

The smartphone camera with the highest DxoMark score in history is the Pixel 2 XL. That's all you really need to know. You won't be disappointed by the camera on Google's new phone.
https://www.gottabemobile.com/pixel-2-xl-vs-nexus-6p-worth-the-upgrade/?gbmsl=4

Pixel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nexus in the camera department