Halp Android devices

@Mrs. Valve did the math and figured out marrying Valve was cheaper than hiring a gardener, handyman and a cook.
Before we met I owned my own home, complete with garden (albeit small), and definitely cooked my own food.

I can hold it together no problem when and if I need to.

ETA- though I have to say the fact that hat he could cook and could cook really well was a HUGE sign that he was a keeper.

@APRIL you're camera picky. I've gotta grab a new (used) phone. My oneplus one finally bit the dust, the screen fell out and now the middle part of the touchscreen doesnt work

Looking for something with a solid camera, unlocked bootloader/rom support, 5.5 or bigger screen, and around ~150 used. A couple genarations old is fine.

Of those phones you've had (i remember you had a couple nexus'es, etc), which one did you like best?

@APRIL you're camera picky. I've gotta grab a new (used) phone. My oneplus one finally bit the dust, the screen fell out and now the middle part of the touchscreen doesnt work

Looking for something with a solid camera, unlocked bootloader/rom support, 5.5 or bigger screen, and around ~150 used. A couple genarations old is fine.

Of those phones you've had (i remember you had a couple nexus'es, etc), which one did you like best?
I can answer for her. Until the Pixel, they all sucked.

I can answer for her. Until the Pixel, they all sucked.

blah.

The LGs seem good (g4, g5), but theyre plagued with other problems.

I guess I should couch my answer by saying the oneplus is the point of comparison. If that sucked 6 out of 10 dicks, did any of the other phones suck a few less dicks.

blah.

The LGs seem good (g4, g5), but theyre plagued with other problems.

I guess I should couch my answer by saying the oneplus is the point of comparison. If that sucked 6 out of 10 dicks, did any of the other phones suck a few less dicks.
Pixel and their Nexus precursors (5x, 6P) are all pretty closely related in the camera department if you're looking 2 generations old.