Halp Android devices

Apple sold 211 million iPhones in FY 2016, and Google "expects" to see between 3 and 4 million by the end of this calendar year.

So yeah, the Pixel XL is a minor phone, with an outsized price tag.

hear that everyone? the more people who buy something = the better it is
So you're also a hipster now, too?

Well, enjoy your boutique, free-range smartphones, while the rest of the world just wants reliably functioning devices that make a phone call once in a while and don't try to change every "fuck" into "duck".

So you're also a hipster now, too?

Well, enjoy your boutique, free-range smartphones, while the rest of the world just wants reliably functioning devices that make a phone call once in a while and don't try to change every "fuck" into "duck".
wait...the fact that I don't buy an iPhone makes me a hipster?

everyone is doing it wrong

Apple sold 211 million iPhones in FY 2016, and Google "expects" to see between 3 and 4 million by the end of this calendar year.

So yeah, the Pixel XL is a minor phone, with an outsized price tag.
You're comparing apples and oranges, but I'm sure you knew that. Android platform activations dwarf iOS by a SIZABLE amount.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
You're comparing apples and oranges, but I'm sure you knew that. Android platform activations dwarf iOS by a SIZABLE amount.
Yeah, the difference is that those android phones are abandoned as soon as they're activated.

The only possible exception is the Pixel XL, but the installed base (even if their projections are accurate) is miniscule.