An unwanted gift - no it's not a STD

I feel naked if I'm not wearing my watch. I look at it all the time but don't think I really pay attention to what time it actually is only about 1/4 of the time. Very odd.

b_sinning said:
I feel naked if I'm not wearing my watch. I look at it all the time but don't think I really pay attention to what time it actually is only about 1/4 of the time. Very odd.
Same here, of course since it weighs a freaking ton I really notice if it's not there

I use the rotating bezel to time things darn near daily :fly: and of course for diving

Update:
It's packed and ready for returning. It was kind of funny, because, at first, Celeste is all like, "it didn't look that dark on the website," and "let's see what else they have." Then I had to tell her I didn't want a watch. That's when the look of disapointment ran across her face. Then we ate dinner and she left for a wake.
I at least have her permission to spend what ever I need to on a Treo phone though :) I don't know if I can part w/ the big $$ for one.
All in all, I think that I felt worse for telling her I didn't love her gift than anything else.

April23 said:
Did she know you wanted the Treo?
--in her defence, no. I didn't tell her that due to the cost associated w/ said item.

April23 said:
You know all this happened because she's more in tune with Zac's feelings than yours. :fly:
--God how I wish this wasn't so damned true.

lemon_fresh said:
Update:
It's packed and ready for returning. It was kind of funny, because, at first, Celeste is all like, "it didn't look that dark on the website," and "let's see what else they have." Then I had to tell her I didn't want a watch. That's when the look of disapointment ran across her face. Then we ate dinner and she left for a wake.
I at least have her permission to spend what ever I need to on a Treo phone though :) I don't know if I can part w/ the big $$ for one.
All in all, I think that I felt worse for telling her I didn't love her gift than anything else.

If this is the worst thing your marriage has to throw at you then you lose all complaining priviliges.

lemon_fresh said:
Update:

Material things are all that matters to you, we all see it. :fly:

lemon_fresh said:
--in her defence, no. I didn't tell her that due to the cost associated w/ said item.

--God how I wish this wasn't so d*mned true.
It's funny how we both know it. :lol:

So where's the g?

itburnswhenipee said:
If this is the worst thing your marriage has to throw at you then you lose all complaining priviliges.
My wife and I look out for each other. Hence the desire to keep her happy and her desire to keep me happy. So yes, this is "worst" thing my marriage has to throw at me, so this is this the stuff I complain about, cause all in all things are good in my marriage.

Except for my wife's unhealthy infatuation w/ fly.

lemon_fresh said:
I tried to the other night, and all I got was a "I'm tired."
Oh, wait what were we talking about again....

I'm tired is a played out excuse. Surprise sex her then!

lemon_fresh said:
omfg you are such a woman. You had expectations of a gift, yet didn't tell her about it. What a vag...