Amusing tech support story

S

shockthemonkey

Guest
BigDov said:
His is more of a tannish-brown, and really hairy...... we compared asses one day in the showering facility with the door locked. It was a real bonding moment.
:lol: that's hilarious.....ly sexy. i want dvd-quality videos!
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
I'm at work silly!

But maybe CletusJones can vouch for me :eek:
yes, he is at work today. i spotted him harassing the male secretaries by the water cooler this morning.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
yes, he is at work today. i spotted him harassing the male secretaries by the water cooler this morning.

I've heard he's quite the player with those guys.
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
CletusJones said:
yes, he is at work today. i spotted him harassing the male secretaries by the water cooler this morning.
that's mah boy!
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
shockthemonkey said:
:lol: that's hilarious.....ly sexy. i want dvd-quality videos!


Well, we'll have to talk to the security personnel and see if they've still got it recorded.

edit- and why you give me hateful rep comments..... i lub j000!!!!!
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Stay out of this, mister! :wtf:


No problem.
Just have the standard payment ready in the usual location, and nobody sees nothin.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
yes, he is at work today. i spotted him harassing the male secretaries by the water cooler this morning.


It's not as if they weren't asking for it, talking all sassy and wearing their pink sweaters....... who could blame me? :drool:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
It's not as if they weren't asking for it, talking all sassy and wearing their pink sweaters....... who could blame me? :drool:
yeah, that one guy with the spiked blond hair was pretty dreamy.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
yeah, he's our office whore. he's gone down more times than your mom.

That's really saying something.

I'm impressed...







Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Mondoz said:
That's really saying something.

I'm impressed...







Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
yeah, it's amazing out whole office hasn't gotten any STDs from him, although I was feeling a little sick last week.
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
BigDov said:
Well, we'll have to talk to the security personnel and see if they've still got it recorded.

edit- and why you give me hateful rep comments..... i lub j000!!!!!
:heart: they're all in good fun..... they were +1 reps