Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Amusing tech support story

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by shockthemonkey, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Some old woman called, said she forgot her password.... so I gave it to her.

she calls back 15 minutes later..... she's pissed off saying "yeah you gave me that password and i still can't get online... it says 'windows password is not correct' or something like that"

so I ask, "Where are you typing this password in? What is it saying?"

she says, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE AM I TYPING IT IN?!" very pissed at me now.

i ask again, "what do you see on the screen that the very moment you type in your password?"

she replies "log on to windows"

i explain to her that that's not the internet password, it's the windows password and may be different.

she then gets into a 5 minute yelling battle with me that I should know her windows password because that's my job. i threatened to disable her service for her insolence.

/me flexes

2. :blah:
    :blah:
    :blah:

That's all I'm reading right now........

3. [BLINK]GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU CHEEKY MONKEY![/BLINK]

4. :heart:u2

5. oooh! Can I be a cheeky monkey too?

6. ok, but it'll cost you 15 marklar :shifty:

7. Did you take her forcefully and make passionate love on your tech support table.

8. You got it.

9. :(

y u throw hate?

And for the record, it's baboon. I have one of those brilliant red asses, just like a baboon.

10. I know.. And it drives me wild... :drool:

11. damn straight i did.... she wont be able to sit down for a week or so, though.

12. $$$ BLING BLING $$$

13. pics!

14. I'm at work silly!

But maybe CletusJones can vouch for me :eek:

15. Ha, you’re a good one to talk, aintcha, Curious George? :p

16. oh boy! what color is his ass?

17. :eek: YOU PROMISED TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!

18. His is more of a tannish-brown, and really hairy...... we compared asses one day in the showering facility with the door locked. It was a real bonding moment.

19. I DID NOT!!!