Amicola Falls Trip (Pics)

We took my son horse back riding, hiking to the falls and natural trails, panned for gold and cool stones, took to awesome toy stores and got him some really cool stuff, and the one thing he enjoyed more than anything else was riding Marta in Atlanta. My wife said we could have saved tons of money if we knew that in advanced.

b_sinning said:
We took my son horse back riding, hiking to the falls and natural trails, panned for gold and cool stones, took to awesome toy stores and got him some really cool stuff, and the one thing he enjoyed more than anything else was riding Marta in Atlanta. My wife said we could have saved tons of money if we knew that in advanced.

You took a child on MARTA?!?! :eek: I hope you soaked him in bleach afterwards.

yeah, marta is NOT dirty...if you think so go ride the T or any other big city subway...you could eat off of marta's floors in comparison

why_ask_why said:
yeah, marta is NOT dirty...if you think so go ride the T or any other big city subway...you could eat off of marta's floors in comparison

It's dirty. It may not be as dirty as other subways, but it's still dirty. My car is waaaaay cleaner than a Marta train, and I don't have to sit near anyone with bo. However if I could ride Marta instead of sitting in traffic I would, just cuz I'm a tree hugger like that sometimes. And I'd keep my bottle of Purell and my pepper spray handy too.

Pandora said:
It's dirty. It may not be as dirty as other subways, but it's still dirty. My car is waaaaay cleaner than a Marta train, and I don't have to sit near anyone with bo. However if I could ride Marta instead of sitting in traffic I would, just cuz I'm a tree hugger like that sometimes. And I'd keep my bottle of Purell and my pepper spray handy too.

in comparison to your car is vastly different than other subways :p

Pandora said:

Plus your car always has a hottie in it.

b_sinning said:

take us next time, too!!! we would LOVE to do that stuff!! i love going riding, though i haven't been in a while. my uncle has horses and a lot of land. there's nothing like the feeling of riding a horse across the land. man. let's go!! i've always wanted to go somewhere and pan for gold. i also want to go to arkansas and go search for diamonds. there's this farm or whatever where what you find is yours. mom found two brown diamonds several years ago, and i've wanted to go since. man. this is making me wanna travel!!