Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I live in a car so it's easier to justify but if you don't take advantage of every available resource shrug
My guy you recognize that you have behaviors that are built upon, what is essentially, trauma? Right? And that once you are out of that trauma you no longer need depend upon those behaviors?

Taking advantage of every available resource is great when you are living in a car, no one is gonna fault you for that. Doing the same when you are doing ok isn't.

One day you're gonna have kids (maybe.) You don't want to have them grow up with that mindset, do you?

My guy you recognize that you have behaviors that are built upon, what is essentially, trauma? Right? And that once you are out of that trauma you no longer need depend upon those behaviors?

Taking advantage of every available resource is great when you are living in a car, no one is gonna fault you for that. Doing the same when you are doing ok isn't.

One day you're gonna have kids (maybe.) You don't want to have them grow up with that mindset, do you?
You aren't wrong.

My kiddo and I are going to see Metallica in Montreal next August.

i got presale tickets yesterday and he’s so stoked!

they are doing a this One city, Two night and NO REPEAT SHOW. A friday show and a sunday show (sat off)

so we got tix for BOTH SHOWS for the price of one.
it’s amazing!
we are gonna fly out there for the weekend.

kiko listens to all genres but is heavily influenced with the hip hop community but he absolutely LOVES metallica cuz he said it’s all he remembers since birth

i love that we are going together. he will be 16 by then.

My kiddo and I are going to see Metallica in Montreal next August.

i got presale tickets yesterday and he’s so stoked!

they are doing a this One city, Two night and NO REPEAT SHOW. A friday show and a sunday show (sat off)

so we got tix for BOTH SHOWS for the price of one.
it’s amazing!
we are gonna fly out there for the weekend.

kiko listens to all genres but is heavily influenced with the hip hop community but he absolutely LOVES metallica cuz he said it’s all he remembers since birth

i love that we are going together. he will be 16 by then.
I'm thinking of going to the Detroit show.

I put too much red chile sauce from Barbacoa El Primo on my leftovers at lunch today, and ruined not only my lunch, but also my mouth (and probably points South later).

Status
Not open for further replies.