Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we was trying to score food at all the food pantries on this beautiful Tuesday. I got a whole ass down comforter! And a frozen chicken and pork chops... bunch other stuff too, canned goods.

Also ffs you guys could save a ton going to the food pantries.
The food pantries that are struggling to meet demands as grocery prices climb and less people find the ability to donate?
Pretty sure that if I opted to go "save money" someone else might go completely without.

Not my bag, baby.

The food pantries that are struggling to meet demands as grocery prices climb and less people find the ability to donate?
Pretty sure that if I opted to go "save money" someone else might go completely without.

Not my bag, baby.
It's actually mostly stores that donate. Most the shit is barely expired stuff from whole foods and trader Joe's. I've only ever seen donated stuff at one church way down in davidsonville.

Like place I went to had cases of unopened canned goods.

I mean I live in a car so it's easier to justify but if you don't take advantage of every available resource shrug

Get free food from a food pantry when I can afford food even seems shady to me. Let that sink in!
Yes I could. However I can afford groceries. Food pantries are for people who are struggling and can't afford groceries. Stealing from people in need isn't my thing.
No regrets. People there in Mercedes and nice clothes bitching about the line.

I'm in a Toyota and commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.