Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my car wallet and phone and most of my personal belongings were stolen.

Like... I really didn't need to be carjacked while living in a car...

I don't even think they got far we gps tracked it across the street from on my phone. We went over there but it wasn't there. The police were totally not interested. Even enterprise (it's a rental) wasn't super interested.

I'm staying at a friend's house tonight and enterprise said they would try to sort something out tomorrow.

I can't even log into my email though cause I got a new phone and it won't let me. I got on here and Facebook but that's it. I keep trying to use where is my device or w/e and it says it's on but it won't give me. a location.

Last edited:
So my car wallet and phone and most of my personal belongings were stolen.

Like... I really didn't need to be carjacked while living in a car...

I don't even think they got far we gps tracked it across the street from on my phone. We went over there but it wasn't there. The police were totally not interested. Even enterprise (it's a rental) wasn't super interested.

I'm staying at a friend's house tonight and enterprise said they would try to sort something out tomorrow.

I can't even log into my email though cause I got a new phone and it won't let me. I got on here and Facebook but that's it. I keep trying to use where is my device or w/e and it says it's on but it won't give me. a location.
God damn you are a fucking dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.