Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is, there's nothing to be done at this point. someone HAS to do the stuff while I'm out, & I may leave any moment (though it feels like I'll be carrying this kid forever now). he's... theoretically better than not having someone do it right now, provided he doesn't fuck up TOO bad while I'm out (& I have no way of foreseeing that). there's nobody else here that can advise or help or guide while I'm gone bc I'm Thee Dude™ who knows this stuff & literally wrote the book on it (that he doesn't use) but there's no way to account for every possibility as every record is a bit different.

& then there's the stress that he might just decide he can't come in at all anymore bc school, which would suck bc I wasted a lot of my time training him when I could have been getting my own shit done and/or training someone who wasn't going to bail
I recommend a firm kick in the nuts and then hit him in the face with the book you wrote.

theyll just know to watch him closely, thats all your comment will do. Rather than trusting him to not make mistakes, and then having somethign really bad happen
one problem is that they don't necessarily know what all to look for as far as issues - I tried to simultaneously train my supervisor on what to audit for but she didn't really follow and I didnt have time to put together how-to docs for her.

I recommend a firm kick in the nuts and then hit him in the face with the book you wrote.
as I typed that, he called me with a question that was clearly and explicitly answered in the 40 fucking page book I wrote

also there is definitely a table of contents and also common sense would dictate where within that book to find the answer

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
fortunately, I work super close to my supervisor (not the one who told him to stop sending for audit) & she is aware of his... limitations. we're just at this point where it took HR too long to find someone in the first place, and then he's been slow to train despite his insistence that he is Very Intelligent™ and picks things up quickly. they know it's not my fault and I think at this point they're just hoping he sticks around at least enough to get some stuff done OK while I'm out.
I'm taking the bare minimum off (6-8 wks depending on how the kid gets yeeted)
then you're good. No need to stress yourself about it.

Im amazed you're even at work still, but i get it. Every day is another day of pay

then you're good. No need to stress yourself about it.

Im amazed you're even at work still, but i get it. Every day is another day of pay
yep
when I go out, I'm using SSD so I'll have to go 2 weeks unpaid & then get 4-6 paid at like 66%

yep
when I go out, I'm using SSD so I'll have to go 2 weeks unpaid & then get 4-6 paid at like 66%
man, it sucks that our country is like this. You need to be relaxing, preparing yourself mentally, and just waiting in a safe friendly place right now, not fuckin working.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.