Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m so grateful for you!

yes yes yes 1000% yes!

thank god that i have only hung out with DPFM a handful of times and it’s been SUPER casual in crowded places and never alone.
I literally get super bored with anyone i talk to. i pick apart everything about them and walk away.

now while everyone loses their shit over CEO, he was more my type (not the craziness) but the lifestyle and goals etc (again outside of the crazy)

i just know what i want and all that i’m coming across isn’t for me.

people have issues that i’m very focused on my business and put that shit above anything new.
sorry but i have bills to pay my overhead and lifestyle is astronomical!

anyways i just wish ceo was truly the person i had made up in my head or the person i was duped to believe.

i hate this, i just hate this so much.
good thing i have my work my business my kiko and our plans to travel
All that actually counts against. No offense of course. Guys who are similarly positioned are either going to be taken or not have time for you. Also you have a kid.

i’m so grateful for you!

yes yes yes 1000% yes!

thank god that i have only hung out with DPFM a handful of times and it’s been SUPER casual in crowded places and never alone.
I literally get super bored with anyone i talk to. i pick apart everything about them and walk away.

now while everyone loses their shit over CEO, he was more my type (not the craziness) but the lifestyle and goals etc (again outside of the crazy)

i just know what i want and all that i’m coming across isn’t for me.

people have issues that i’m very focused on my business and put that shit above anything new.
sorry but i have bills to pay my overhead and lifestyle is astronomical!

anyways i just wish ceo was truly the person i had made up in my head or the person i was duped to believe.

i hate this, i just hate this so much.
good thing i have my work my business my kiko and our plans to travel
CEO has the drive you want in a partner, and you need your person to be a PARTNER in your life if you're going to let them in like that, but he didn't treat *you* like a partner but rather an employee, and he exhibited the stereotypical sociopathy & narcissism that tends to make CEOs successful in business.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Keep in mind it's Canada. Rollerblading is like skating. Makes sense. Rollerblading is huge in the upper Midwest.
My kid wants me to go to the roller rink with her pretty consistently, so I've been doing that.

The interest started when everyone heard that Stranger Things filmed some episodes there. I had a pair from the early 1990s, so I replaced the bearings and laces, and let it rip.

My kid wants me to go to the roller rink with her pretty consistently, so I've been doing that.

The interest started when everyone heard that Stranger Things filmed some episodes there. I had a pair from the early 1990s, so I replaced the bearings and laces, and let it rip.
oh dude I used to LOVE going to the roller rink, but tbf there was sweet fuck all else to do where I lived, it was either that or bowling which we also did a lot of.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
You're from Pasadena aren't you
this was in New York.

the only thing I ever did in the dirty 'dena was get shithoused at my supervisor's house or carpool with her to GB to get shithoused at another co-worker's house. it was a dark time lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
this was in New York.

the only thing I ever did in the dirty 'dena was get shithoused at my supervisor's house or carpool with her to GB to get shithoused at another co-worker's house. it was a dark time lol
I'm in dena now 😆 my ex is from here, she was always on about how the bowling alley/roller rink was the only thing to do. I forgot we're both from upstate

You have your own level of crazy too that it takes a certain someone to tolerate. That weeds out a fair share of the normal, non-psychotic, successful people.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm in dena now 😆 my ex is from here, she was always on about how the bowling alley/roller rink was the only thing to do. I forgot we're both from upstate
the bowling alley we went to was in Red Hook (and that's where I met my first boyfriend) and the skate rink was in Hyde Park (and it was right next to a bomb ass diner), Rhinebeck itself had no such amenities so they were magical to us

CEO has the drive you want in a partner, and you need your person to be a PARTNER in your life if you're going to let them in like that, but he didn't treat *you* like a partner but rather an employee, and he exhibited the stereotypical sociopathy & narcissism that tends to make CEOs successful in business.

giphy.gif

omg how do you nail this every fucking time?

THE DRIVE! that’s it!
ceos drive was everything and I’m so similar.
like remember Wil Wheaton? i had zero in common with someone who always sat on her stoop smoking joints, driving her illegal uber and partying and sleeping in. good for her for being able to sustain that life style in her mid 40s but it was not for me. and she couldn’t understand why always worked and WANTED to work.

ceo used to send me emails about our relationship and it sounded like it was a meeting in a boardroom. he didn’t know how to disconnect from that world. no work/life balance
while i LOVED his drive, it was a bulldozer that used to run me over several times a day

• Gravy
Reactions: august
You have your own level of crazy too that it takes a certain someone to tolerate. That weeds out a fair share of the normal, non-psychotic, successful people.

babe! i have to give it to CEO to have put up with me AND MY CRAZY and accepted me and my past.
my crazy and his crazy were from two different worlds.

while i’m not evil or a controlling psychopath like him i just have a totally different outlook on life and do crazy shit and don’t live by the “book” society has us trying to follow

so yea it takes someone special to tolerate me for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.