Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick pic fireman sounds more mature that CEO. One has the maturity of a 17 year old, the other has a maturity of a 5 year old. I'll let you guess which one is which.

I recommend you shoot for at least 24

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Dick pic fireman sounds more mature that CEO. One has the maturity of a 17 year old, the other has a maturity of a 5 year old. I'll let you guess which one is which.

if she has a threesome with both of them, they almost add up to 24. it's also probably the best comedy option.

like ceo was insane and immature and DPFM is just like all around immature
they are so different tho. DPFM is like soooo active and at the gym all the time and rollerblades everywhere like all these hipsters in toronto do. he’s just all over the place and CEO is just not lol

but i think DPFM just kinda irritated me with his stupid silly comments … he’s too damn old to be talking stupidity

if she has a threesome with both of them, they almost add up to 24. it's also probably the best comedy option.

omg CEO would snap and scream and have a fucking meltdown and DPFM wound lay him out with one fucking shot - out cold

giphy.gif

i need to rethink this

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
they are so different tho. DPFM is like soooo active and at the gym all the time and rollerblades everywhere like all these hipsters in toronto do. he’s just all over the place and CEO is just not lol

but i think DPFM just kinda irritated me with his stupid silly comments … he’s too damn old to be talking stupidity
People still rollerblade?

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon

There's immature and embarrassing and it sounds like you're saying embarrassing

I think one thing that's difficult for you is that you are an adult woman with adult experiences and adult responsibilities, but you also are spirited and as energetic as your body will allow you to be, and it's hard to match that specific energy/vibe. you're going to get old gouty dickholes or young goofy manchildren, and the trick is gonna be recognizing that they don't fulfill you and the pieces they lack will bring you misery before you get invested (and it sounds like you're already there with DPFM)

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
People still rollerblade?
"Rollerblade Girl" was a legend in my buddy's town for a minute. He dated her for a bit and it was wild (dildos strewn about the place and hella unprocessed issues) then she moved in with some guy twice her age and became a model. IIRC she was adopted from Siberia by a shitty family and then just kind of moved around with different guys.

"Rollerblade Girl" was a legend in my buddy's town for a minute. He dated her for a bit and it was wild (dildos strewn about the place and hella unprocessed issues) then she moved in with some guy twice her age and became a model. IIRC she was adopted from Siberia by a shitty family and then just kind of moved around with different guys.
Should we know who this person is?

I think one thing that's difficult for you is that you are an adult woman with adult experiences and adult responsibilities, but you also are spirited and as energetic as your body will allow you to be, and it's hard to match that specific energy/vibe. you're going to get old gouty dickholes or young goofy manchildren, and the trick is gonna be recognizing that they don't fulfill you and the pieces they lack will bring you misery before you get invested (and it sounds like you're already there with DPFM)

i’m so grateful for you!

yes yes yes 1000% yes!

thank god that i have only hung out with DPFM a handful of times and it’s been SUPER casual in crowded places and never alone.
I literally get super bored with anyone i talk to. i pick apart everything about them and walk away.

now while everyone loses their shit over CEO, he was more my type (not the craziness) but the lifestyle and goals etc (again outside of the crazy)

i just know what i want and all that i’m coming across isn’t for me.

people have issues that i’m very focused on my business and put that shit above anything new.
sorry but i have bills to pay my overhead and lifestyle is astronomical!

anyways i just wish ceo was truly the person i had made up in my head or the person i was duped to believe.

i hate this, i just hate this so much.
good thing i have my work my business my kiko and our plans to travel

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Status
Not open for further replies.