Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point here is if he has a problem he can fucking talk to us to our face. He can also say, before we come over, I don't feel comfortable with the dogs being here.
I have pictures of Luna as a puppy at their house. She's literally been coming over since before they had that cat and there have been no issues except for him being a dick to the dogs as a way to be a dick to me.
all thats valid too.

Theve got some good flavors. Im not a chip guy, but i like that their jalepeno chips are actually hot.
I'm no chip aficionado either but these are just plain sea salt which I like.
Not a fan at all of that powdered bbq flavoring from any brand even though I love actual bbq.

Also, when I was way way way(x5) younger, me & some buddies were lit up and went through the wataburger drive thru at like 2am
Ordered a whole mess of burgers and fries, but upon inspecting the bag we found we were short like 3 burgers
The girl in the window didnt believe us and it ended up in a shouting match between us all
To avoid any police intervention, we just split and ate what we had
fast forward to the next morning and I found the missing burgers on the floor boards of the passenger side front seat
Still wrapped but they had been trod upon

One time I got drunk and went through the Wendy's drive thru. They had stopped with the fish sandwich and I look at my wife while the lady was at the window and said "What the fuck is wrong with them!? Don't they know I love the fish sandwich?!

Shortly after I arrived in Oregon and had abstained from weed for awhile, one day I got high and went through a drive thru. I paid for my meal, they handed me the drink, and I split. I was so thirsty. I got about a mile away before I realized I spaced the food and was so embarrassed, I just kept driving. Oops.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
Also, when I was way way way(x5) younger, me & some buddies were lit up and went through the wataburger drive thru at like 2am
Ordered a whole mess of burgers and fries, but upon inspecting the bag we found we were short like 3 burgers
The girl in the window didnt believe us and it ended up in a shouting match between us all
To avoid any police intervention, we just split and ate what we had
fast forward to the next morning and I found the missing burgers on the floor boards of the passenger side front seat
Still wrapped but they had been trod upon

She would have earned her $15 an hour that night.

One time I got drunk and went through the Wendy's drive thru. They had stopped with the fish sandwich and I look at my wife while the lady was at the window and said "What the fuck is wrong with them!? Don't they know I love the fish sandwich?!
Not surprise you're a POS drunk driver

Has nobody here ever driven drunk in their past?

How about people over 40?

I’ll admit I did hundreds of times but I recognize my Idiocy in doing so. If I was to start drinking again, I’d not drive during.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My mom's a retired emergency room nurse. Suffice to say I've heard my fair share of stories, haven't ever driven drunk, and have zero plans of ever doing it.

I did drive a go-kart drunk once, and I can confirm that I'm a shitty drunk driver doing that at least.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I got pulled over once driving a buddy’s car, that had a broken ball joint, 15 mph on a dark two lane highway in Nebraska in the late ‘70s. We were blindingly drunk. And he let us go.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.