Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a terrible person.

I can still hear the clacking from the lab I used to work in full of other nerds who needed that ultimate tactile fadoodle on their delicate fingertips. It haunts me.
Everyone in our department has mech keyboards now, IT buys them for people who ask because the current Dell desktop keyboards are garrrrbage.

Join the clicky clacky cult. You know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
It brought back memories of my college roommate (before I was thrown out of the dorms) playing Diablo 2 at all hours of the night.

click-click-clikclikclikclikclikclikclik-click-click

Multiplayer Diablo III on the Switch is awesome. My son and I hacked and slashed through that thing with much glee.

Seriously though, this is the chiclet shit that Dell ships with their office machines now. Even the high end Precision towers come with this shit.

Gaaaaaarbage. Your fingers don't center on the keys because there isn't much of a dish in them, and there isn't much space between them and fuck all for key travel so you're constantly hitting extra keys.

I spend most of my day job coding shit or writing reports/e-mails and whatever, I type a lot, and having a keyboard that isn't utter shit to work with makes a big difference.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Seriously though, this is the chiclet shit that Dell ships with their office machines now. Even the high end Precision towers come with this shit.

Gaaaaaarbage. Your fingers don't center on the keys because there isn't much of a dish in them, and there isn't much space between them and fuck all for key travel so you're constantly hitting extra keys.

I spend most of my day job coding shit or writing reports/e-mails and whatever, I type a lot, and having a keyboard that isn't utter shit to work with makes a big difference.
That is pretty crap.

I like the older Dell keyboards, the ones that came with smart card readers built in.

Status
Not open for further replies.