Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways
i’m talking to a guy lol
he’s covered in tattoos (sleeves), is 6”1 and drives a caddy and has a beard! SO NOT ME
he’s also temporarily unemployed thanks to covid so he’s the total opposite of my ex
lol so he’s perfect

we are literally just talking nothing crazy. it feels weird talking to a male.
he’s not creepy and we just talk.

he is the brother of a good friend of mine and we have always had weird chemistry and flirted back and forth back in the day.

giphy.gif
bitch, be single.

Stop that.

Why am I supposed to give a crap about the Royals? And Meghan?

I tend to watch the first 15-20 minutes of the CBS morning news daily and the Royals are the top story.

Didn’t the senate pass a Covid relief bill?

Boo hoo Meghan was trapped waaaa waaaa
They did a tell-most-everything-but-not-really with Oprah that aired last night. It'll be all over the place for a week or so

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
They did a tell-most-everything-but-not-really with Oprah that aired last night. It'll be all over the place for a week or so

It was on the air (clips were) for a week before the interview aired. Damn. Oprah looks like a founding father or JS Bach.

Poor Meghan, so abused. Maybe she should go back to Suits LOL

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Speaking of dick, I waved a neighbor's massive truck down, because to my perception, he was driving about 35MPH down my residential street.

It turned into a big fiasco of accusations both ways. I ultimately walked away, but I feel bad about it now. Think I'm gonna go apologize this afternoon. Should I bring a beer with me?

Speaking of dick, I waved a neighbor's massive truck down, because to my perception, he was driving about 35MPH down my residential street.

It turned into a big fiasco of accusations both ways. I ultimately walked away, but I feel bad about it now. Think I'm gonna go apologize this afternoon. Should I bring a beer with me?
id be scared too if a meth giant tried to stop me.

Noone knows what could happen.

Almost had a twatwaffle run his xuv into the truck today as I was entering the neighborhood. When I honked at him jumped, causing his phone to fly up from his hands and he finally looked up from his lap where his phone had been

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Waiting for the freight truck to deliver the commercial grade rubber gym floor tiles for @Mrs. Valve workout room.

Shit already got a big tech upgrade.

I pulled out the random Windows 7 pc that was made outta spare parts that Zwift was running on and put in a brand new M1 Mac Mini, neatly mounted to the wall.

Then I wall mounted the TV used for bike rides to the wall, that got it off a tv stand that took up a bunch of floor space.

And I mounted a third tv just for the Mac Mini.

The other advantage to the Mini is that it'll handily run Zoom and Zwift at the same time. I set it up with a webcam and mic. And it can iMessage and FaceTime.

A certain someone also got a shiny new rose gold MacBook Air for her birthday.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
y’all remember that ex guy who reached out to me soon after my separation?
the desperate one who would text me back to back asking me how many emails i got today

..yeah he disappeared then showed up again with his fkn A game

9aeab67232a014b44343909a45271f5a.jpg
A game - more like eh? game

• Haha
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.