Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't @shamwow fix it while he's unemployed and has time? The hero we've been waiting years for!

Nope. The mod tools suck balls. I don't think I can even correct spelling that the 1823 level of software realization is capable of. Sorry dear face, your hero is handcuffed

It has some in common with gambling, but I don't fully agree with that.
directed gambling, like if all the gamblers at the table, or some significant portion of them were executing a common strategy to screw over the dealer (the dealer in this case being the big firm that shorted GME).

I rode it up I might ride it down
Nobody ever lost money taking a profit.
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
Bro-tha, consider a STOP. Take @Mr. Asa's buy as e.g. -set STOP at $115, walk with $30/share if it falls while you are away. IF it goes up, adjust your STOP accordingly. If it sells and goes lower but you think it will ride up again, buy more with your now increased funds. Or just re-invest your original basis/cost and pocket the profit.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
directed gambling, like if all the gamblers at the table, or some significant portion of them were executing a common strategy to screw over the dealer (the dealer in this case being the big firm that shorted GME).
I agree with you, it's pretty much high-stakes gambling when a bunch of investors are playing games.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Status
Not open for further replies.