Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking bets on when my power goes out due to this crazy wind and rain storm. Already 50,900 power outages in the power company's service area. I initially wagered $5.00 on 65,000 peak outages with my power going out at 11pm. That was an hour ago.
we had it all the way down here in DC too. Double tornado warning, sideways wind

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Taking bets on when my power goes out due to this crazy wind and rain storm. Already 50,900 power outages in the power company's service area. I initially wagered $5.00 on 65,000 peak outages with my power going out at 11pm. That was an hour ago.
Had 2 momentary 3 second long power outages, but that was it. Wind was really howling though. Coming in sideways, window sill was wet. 89,000 central maine power customers without power this morning.

I remember my aunt and uncle having a Volare with a slant 6 back when. Was a kid at the time but I remember the slanted engine.
They always bought cars new. Might've been a 73 they were still driving in 78 or something but it was a current car at the time.

Same ones I got the Buick from.

I accidentally spiled some gas on my cellphone while filling up the generator in the dark when I got home an hour ago to no power. Fuck this phone smells awful now. I think just the case got a little gas on it.

I accidentally spiled some gas on my cellphone while filling up the generator in the dark when I got home an hour ago to no power. Fuck this phone smells awful now. I think just the case got a little gas on it.
thermoplastic will permanently smell like oils and solvents unfortunately.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.