Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How depressing is it that there's a huge song and dance that a supposedly civilised country has a woman as second in command for the first time in history. It should be shameful that it's taken til 2020, not momentous and exciting. So far behind and yet so ignorant about it all. It's embarrassing.

How depressing is it that there's a huge song and dance that a supposedly civilised country has a woman as second in command for the first time in history. It should be shameful that it's taken til 2020, not momentous and exciting. So far behind and yet so ignorant about it all. It's embarrassing.
But it's never happened before with the "greatest country on earth", I guess...

Yes, it sucks that the shit is a big deal in 2020, but at least it finally happened. Now let's just get it to business as usual status. Sometimes people just need to see that something isn't a big deal.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
My wife's sister in law flew up her own ass about this. "My daughters could always be that successful, there's no point in celebrating a woman of color being selected as a diversity hire!"

I'm so over it.

• Haha
Sounds like a racist cunt to be honest.
You're not wrong.

She also thinks white privilege doesn't exist.

It might not be down to racism though. She might just be dumb. She's the same one who wanted to host a halloween party because "COVID mutated and isn't so deadly anymore" despite the fact that she's immunocompromised.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.