Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had dinner at my mom's house, then we watched Dr. Pimple Popper. Dude with alligator skin and a Mexican with a huge cyst on her head. Then the power went out. So I dipped out and drove home. Halfway through the drive I remembered to turn off traction control and that made driving a hell of a lot easier. I've never had to turn that off. Snow tires usually get me where I need to.

Got home, powered up the generator, just left it running in the barn with the garage door open. No cats out there any more to worry about.

Mother nature is a bitch. Bad enough we got to deal with Covid-19 but no she hits us again with a heavy wet snow storm.

Now to sit here and contimplate this weird world we are in.

By coincidence, I was listening to this album and this song came on just as I started reading about the power outrages.
Wish I had this kinda blind luck with women and the lottery.

hows your barn cats?
2 of them are inside. 3rd one was eaten by a bobcat (not a coyote as I was originally told by my neighbor). Both haven't gone outside since like November. And haven't wanted to. Spoiled brats. Long haired black cat Lucy is shedding fur like mad. The tiger cat is yuuuuuge. She doesn't stop eating and steals Lucy's food at every opportunity.

2 of them are inside. 3rd one was eaten by a bobcat (not a coyote as I was originally told by my neighbor). Both haven't gone outside since like November. And haven't wanted to. Spoiled brats. Long haired black cat Lucy is shedding fur like mad. The tiger cat is yuuuuuge. She doesn't stop eating and steals Lucy's food at every opportunity.

Sorry about the loss. Love the rest!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Sorry about the loss. Love the rest!
I wasn't attached to that barn cat. Unfixed male, pissed on everything in the barn. I recently met one of my new neighbors due to the quarantine at home. Turns out husband and wife are both hunters. Nice people, down to earth, mostly quiet neighbors too. He shot the bobcat but it didn't die. Another neighbor down the street got it though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.