Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@APRIL (or anyone that runs a business @Josh @oldgeezers etc) How do ya'll do your invoicing. Peanut and I want to try to help someone out we know thats got a small business (construction industry) and is still doing all paper invoicing and is having trouble keeping up due to some life circumstances. I figure a technology solution might exist to vastly reduce the workload.

Keep in mind this being construction, theres gonna be dudes that dont do technology and want to pay with checks, cash, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
@APRIL (or anyone that runs a business @Josh @oldgeezers etc) How do ya'll do your invoicing. Peanut and I want to try to help someone out we know thats got a small business (construction industry) and is still doing all paper invoicing and is having trouble keeping up due to some life circumstances. I figure a technology solution might exist to vastly reduce the workload.

Keep in mind this being construction, theres gonna be dudes that dont do technology and want to pay with checks, cash, etc.
Quickbooks. It's not that hard.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

I use Quickbooks Online for my business. I think it's like $25 a month.

All accounting stresses fly and I out so I can't tell you if this will stress them out too.

But yes, it's much better doing accounting online.. it imports transactions from my bank accounts and posts payments to invoices... also takes credit card payments...etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Josh
I use Quickbooks Online for my business. I think it's like $25 a month.

All accounting stresses fly and I out so I can't tell you if this will stress them out too.

But yes, it's much better doing accounting online.. it imports transactions from my bank accounts and posts payments to invoices... also takes credit card payments...etc.
$26.95 - I do the bills here ;) You can purchase it outright, that's about $550 for a 2 user license. It will never be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.