Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me solve a music mystery:

Sounds like Chris Cornell singing and the song starts with some plucked banjo-y sound.

The vocals on the chorus are like "doo doo doo DAA doo doo doo doo doo", maybe "stare at the sun . . ." or "then we went . . ."?

Got a boogie through it.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Sounds like Chris Cornell singing and the song starts with some plucked banjo-y sound.

The vocals on the chorus are like "doo doo doo DAA doo doo doo doo doo", maybe "stare at the sun . . ." or "then we went . . ."?

Got a bogie through it.
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
im trying hoggz baba but not hitting anything :(
It's something that plays at work and I never remember to remember lyrics (which I can't really hear mostly) to find it.

Pretty sure it's not from any audioslave album and didnt hear it on any pre-y2k soundgarden albums

• Gravy
It's something that plays at work and I never remember to remember lyrics (which I can't really hear mostly) to find it.

Pretty sure it's not from any audioslave album and didnt hear it on any pre-y2k soundgarden albums
im the same with lyrics :)

there was also a chris cornell album produced by timbaland but i doubt thats it

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

Got a boogie through it.
Audioslave - shadow on the sun is the top one I think of with that description.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant

Got a boogie through it.

Audioslave Shadow on the Sun

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.