Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess doing fat dudes isn't gay either. Too many rules.

New rule, if it feels good it's not gay.

• Haha
Reactions: nukes
Agree but Tom 's pen was mightier than that forced americana dinner theatre Springsteen claptrap .
I fucking hate "Born to Run"

Springteen's voice, the shitty overproduced saturated "100000 loud instruments going on simultaneously" backing track with bells and shit chiming over the lyrics, the melody... there is nothing good about that song.

Philadelphia is a good tune.

Born in the USA is a protest song that people act all ignorant patriotic about, which I think is kinda funny.

Other than that, enh, I'll let other people love "The Boss" so I don't have to.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

Born in the USA is a protest song that people act all ignorant patriotic about, which I think is kinda funny.

Philladelphia is nice.
I actually think Bruce has some decent material, his bands are always good and his voice is reasonably good. Still, he has a presentational aspect that makes him feel so f'n "campy", or maybe like "a parody of a dude, who sings about a dude, who knows he's being sung about by a dude."
Pro-grade Mellowinman stuff. :fly:
I played in a band where I would warn people "it will feel like a Springsteen concert" - every song started with "a one, a two, a one, two three, four!" or similar. Fucking bandleader had no stagre personality but great piano player :/

I've never been a huge fan but respect that even at his age he puts on a good show. Dude is older than dirt and plays for 3 hours every night he hits the stage.

The CBC has been riddled with penis content since Ghomeshi got fired , it's like The Onion/Pravda wrapped in a swiss cheese condom .
All hail Mother Corp !

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.