Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
This was posted to my neighborhoods next door site
Its gotta be a gag post, but holy crap
:lol:

View attachment 10425
Add to the fun, post something like this

Stolen Extension Cord

Hi I patrol the neighborhood on my rascal scooter for perverts, I can do four (4) laps around the neighborhood patrolling for perverts before I have to plug in my rascal scooter and recharge it before I patrol the neighborhood again for perverts but last night when I finished my fourth (4th) lap when I went to find the extension cord it was gone and I couldn't plug in my rascal scooter and now I cant patrol the neighborhood for perverts and I think a neighborhood pervert stole it so if anyone sees a neighborhood pervert with an extension cord please arrest them because theyre not just a pervert theyre a thief too

Knowing there are people out there who torture little kittens isn't particularly pleasing.
Knowing where they are WOULD be ;)
Always thought it was so sick when I was a kid that adults would routinely take unwanted kittens and puppies, put'm in a sack and. yeah. Assholes.
Never had a pet as a kid, love my dogs,. Cats are ok - slightly allergic to'm but I'll still scratch a cute one between the ears. Had a barn cat when we moved here.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What a weird winter so far in my part of Maine. Haven't really had any big snow storms up here yet this season. Has rained a few times this winter, a couple of minor ice storms, etc. Last weekend it was mid 50F and most of the snow melted. Since then 2 small snow storms left a little bit of snow. Last two days have been brutally cold (-3F this morning). Now it is snowing again. This storm might drop more snow than the last two. Really can't complain. Last winter I already had like 2ft of snow on the ground here.

What a weird winter so far in my part of Maine. Haven't really had any big snow storms up here yet this season. Has rained a few times this winter, a couple of minor ice storms, etc. Last weekend it was mid 50F and most of the snow melted. Since then 2 small snow storms left a little bit of snow. Last two days have been brutally cold (-3F this morning). Now it is snowing again. This storm might drop more snow than the last two. Really can't complain. Last winter I already had like 2ft of snow on the ground here.
Weird here too - global warming? I'm in mid-Michgan. We had maybe 2-3" in Decmber, last night was the first snow in January. Maybe 4" which melted down to half that during the day. I flipped my neighbor $40 since he did the street and he hit about 400' of driveway for me with the plow(truck). *I did the entire street for 8 years and nobody ever gave me a dime. Graded it too.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I feel like winter hasn't even dropped yet in the UK. It used to he November through January was a defined winter season with rain and snow, its barely rained and its hot icy cold much never mind snow. In the past years its become known to snow in February and March which should be reserved for spring. Its really fucking up some of our crops and I don't know how gardeners and farmers are adapting and coping, my daffodils are supposed to be coming up in the next 4 weeks but if winter decided to actually hit then I have no idea if they'll make it out the ground. Very much climate change related I feel, it's getting almost too late to help thanks to various fuckers. At least I don't have off spring I'm bringing into this world that's burning down is all I can say.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I haven't seen a white Christmas in years.
Just rain and mud for most of the winter.
Usual some snow at the end of January.
Just enough that you have to shovel before work.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
In James May's new show in Japan they're carrying a giant penis sculpture yelling "asa, asa, asa"
So Joe lived in Japan for years. The giant penis sculpture is an ancient fertility symbol that they bring out at a special festival. We also saw this at the sex machine museum in Prague which is where joe explained to me the history of it. He cant recall what asa means in this context but there are lots of homonyms in Japanese so he cant accurately guess.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.