Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
kdchnrF.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask how many times you have jerked off to this pic...

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Yeah seriously. These unemployed fucks have no patience. I was kinda disappointed with our first batch cause ape couldn't wait to put it in the bottle.... And then her mouf

motherfucking exponential gravy.

I bet you never thought you'd be the responsible one in your family eh?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Us three... Floptical, Wessels and me are going out tonight... I shall send pics of us getting into trouble.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Man, we had some Cigar City Vanilla Maduro Brown on nitro last night :drool:

Speaking of nitro..

Had a glorious dinner saturday night that included an Australian Shiraz with nitro. They serve it by first pouring out 2 fingers into a wine glass, then shaking the bottle, then pouring the actual glasses you will drink. They have you first taste the unshaken pour, then give the post shake pour a try. The difference in taste is staggering and the bottle was excellent. I just wish I could remember the name.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Speaking of nitro..

Had a glorious dinner saturday night that included an Australian Shiraz with nitro. They serve it by first pouring out 2 fingers into a wine glass, then shaking the bottle, then pouring the actual glasses you will drink. They have you first taste the unshaken pour, then give the post shake pour a try. The difference in taste is staggering and the bottle was excellent. I just wish I could remember the name.
Shiraz? That's wine, right? WTF????