Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

MMMMM TOLUENE I CANT FEEEL MY TONGUE ANYMORE!
sick ralph wiggum GIF

If anyone else is interested in fake drinking during Dry January, this dude is awesome and we'll be picking up some of his suggestions.

The trick with mocktails is to not even bother with NA stuff. Stuff with unsweetened juice, vinegar, lots of bubbles, etc is just better.

The trick with mocktails is to not even bother with NA stuff. Stuff with unsweetened juice, vinegar, lots of bubbles, etc is just better.
I disagree. Not everyone downs limeaid. All that shit is too sweet for me. A nice NA amaro, NA gin, and soda sounds quite nice.

I disagree. Not everyone downs limeaid. All that shit is too sweet for me. A nice NA amaro, NA gin, and soda sounds quite nice.
I dont like sweet stuff either :p I dont drink limeade anymore, mostly matcha. The kind of sparkling water you use even matters cause if you think all water tastes the same :rolleyes: But NA stuff is like vegan cheese, it's almost recognizable. Using stuff that enhances itself works way better because it's not trying to be what it's not.

Try on something more like tart cherry juice, fresh lime juice, topo chico (it's a specific brand of Mexican sparkling water), dash of rock salt.

I dont like sweet stuff either :p I dont drink limeade anymore, mostly matcha. The kind of sparkling water you use even matters cause if you think all water tastes the same :rolleyes: But NA stuff is like vegan cheese, it's almost recognizable. Using stuff that enhances itself works way better because it's not trying to be what it's not.

Try on something more like tart cherry juice, fresh lime juice, topo chico (it's a specific brand of Mexican sparkling water), dash of rock salt.
NA stuff has changed rather quicky dude. It's not vegan cheese. I'm on the hunt for these, but they are apparently almost indistinguishable from the real thing.