ADD

All my sleep problems stem from the fact that no matter how many hours I sleep I just never feel rested. Some days I think it's driving me mad but then I realize that I'm already crazy and just suffering a moment of lucidity. So I make small talk with the pink elephants and wait for it to pass.

b_sinning said:
All my sleep problems stem from the fact that no matter how many hours I sleep I just never feel rested.

OMG - that really sucks! What's the diagnosis?

gottoys? said:
OMG - that really sucks! What's the diagnosis?

I use to have bad sleep apetha but had my tonsils removed last year and a deviated septum fixed to stop that. I've done a few sleep studies and they say I seem to have off REM patterns. Drugs to help fix that gives me bad mood swings that is too much stress on my marriage. I figure it's just a matter of time before I'm seated on a plane next to Tyler Durden. Oh well. I bet he's never had a friend like me.

b_sinning said:
I use to have bad sleep apetha but had my tonsils removed last year and a deviated septum fixed to stop that. I've done a few sleep studies and they say I seem to have off REM patterns. Drugs to help fix that gives me bad mood swings that is too much stress on my marriage. I figure it's just a matter of time before I'm seated on a plane next to Tyler Durden. Oh well. I bet he's never had a friend like me.
Fucking Michael Stipe