A Valentines Day Thread

Hey now, just because Animepark is starting to make incest all vogue and shit doesn't mean I'm a trendy follower type!

that is an AWESOME gift, shally. you tell janice that she's super creative, and i'm so impressed!!
please tell her, too, that when she gets a box of pictures in the mail that i expect an awesome photo album back. :fly:

lankdaabi.jpg

i could not give a flying hoot about any holidays if they aren't kid-related. i'd much rather have some special night just happen as it's going to rather than have yet another big thing i have to think about and work out staring at me from the calendar. birthdays, anniversaries, valentines...give those to me on non-specified days if you feel like it. otherwise, i don't want it. :iono:

yes!! I'm off the hook!

everyone's all like "omg i'm bitter" or "omg this day is lame". you know what? my high school sweetheart dumped me on valentine's day. my ex in rochester kicked me out of our house on valentine's day. and i still look at this day as a chance to step back for a sec and recognize the love this world has, and actually pause for a second to appreciate the love they have.

/wine-induced tirade.