A time to kill

ok, so what about this show makes it appealing? i've never been interested in it, but the way that some react with it makes it intriguing. can someone sum up why this show makes them weak in the knees?

ok, so what about this show makes it appealing? i've never been interested in it, but the way that some react with it makes it intriguing. can someone sum up why this show makes them weak in the knees?

It leaves you hanging. It's like a really good book and you can't stop turning the pages. Do not start watching if you have a life outside of TV. :fly:

awesome summary. :D

Federal Agent Jack Bauer can't afford to always play by the rules. As a member of the L.A. Counter Terrorist Unit, Jack must stop bombs, viruses, assassination attempts, and usually save someone he cares about at the same time. Every season of this series has 24 episodes, each unfolding in real time following a consecutive hour in one very bad day

no, no. i was complimenting you on your choice of similies. :clap: i know what the show's about...i just wanted to hear the appeal of the show. you did a good job of describing why you come back for more. :heart: