A time to kill

<rhetorical question> What's not to like about 24??? </rhetorical question>

The last time a show just absolutely grabbed me by the cubes and had me mesmerized was Twin Peaks, and that was 15+ years ago. **

I'm a degenerate gambler at heart, and I left the floor at Excalibur when I was in Vegas to watch 24. Before & after the episode I threw some loot on the number 24 at the roulette wheel for the hell of it. Also had to search nonstop until I found an acceptable clip of the CTU ringtone to load on my cell phone.

I'm currently working on making yet another mix tape for Jack Bauer, I just need to figure out the best song to start off with. I think I have it narrowed down to Livin on a Prayer and the Whitney Houston shiznit from The Bodyguard.

We pretty much schedule things around 24, and people know our phone won't be picked up while it's on. We may even consider having another kid just so we can name him Jack Bauer.

But what's so great about it?? Well, after getting 4 hours in 2 days, we now have to wait a whole week for 1 hour. The time in between it all must be what detox feels like.

**season 2 of Twin Peaks is now available for pre-order and will be released April 10th. Not sure if anyone else cares, but I do, so fuck it.

So wait, are you gonna send this mix tape to Kiefer Sutherland in hopes that he'll write you back? I hope he circles yes.

I never saw it, but I think I remember hearing how weird it was. Didnt the guy that made the series direct Blue Velvet?

it had a strange paint over it, but it was sooooo good. i'd like to watch it right now if i could. the music alone is hauntingly lovely.

<rhetorical question> What's not to like about 24??? </rhetorical question>

The last time a show just absolutely grabbed me by the cubes and had me mesmerized was Twin Peaks, and that was 15+ years ago. **

I'm a degenerate gambler at heart, and I left the floor at Excalibur when I was in Vegas to watch 24. Before & after the episode I threw some loot on the number 24 at the roulette wheel for the hell of it. Also had to search nonstop until I found an acceptable clip of the CTU ringtone to load on my cell phone.

I'm currently working on making yet another mix tape for Jack Bauer, I just need to figure out the best song to start off with. I think I have it narrowed down to Livin on a Prayer and the Whitney Houston shiznit from The Bodyguard.

We pretty much schedule things around 24, and people know our phone won't be picked up while it's on. We may even consider having another kid just so we can name him Jack Bauer.

But what's so great about it?? Well, after getting 4 hours in 2 days, we now have to wait a whole week for 1 hour. The time in between it all must be what detox feels like.

**season 2 of Twin Peaks is now available for pre-order and will be released April 10th. Not sure if anyone else cares, but I do, so fuck it.

I'm not trying to sex you down or anything but that whole post was fuckin funny.