A thread for the men.

W T F ? ! ?

:lol: anyway

I thought this was a great read. I know this was directed toward the men here, but it made me think of my own life. I don't mean to get to personal with everyone here, but about a year ago I started having some pretty serious martial issues with my husband and at first it was really hard and I was a crying wreck, however I never showed that to the real world. Well, now since some of these ussues have gotten better, and I guess I've learned from them, when they come up again, I pretty much "walk it off" because I've become used to them. I don't know if its healthy or not, I've become more open to the world about my marital problems too, and sometimes my friends say to me, " I can't beleive you aren't upset over this! " I just tell them that I've been dealing with it for a while almost to the point of become numb to the situation. I assume that its not always healthy, but myhusband and I are working things out and they seem to be getting better, and at least I feel better about life not putting so much weight on these issues.

I don't know if this even had much to do with the original thread, but this is what it made me think about.

This thread makes me think that everyone on this forum is either married, old, or drunk. Possibly combinations.

Tough choice ... I think I'll ...

Marraige is nice but alcohol is ... and old age ...

Yeah, pass me another drink

This thread makes me think that everyone on this forum is either married, old, or drunk. Possibly combinations.

I am le drunk. Wooooo :'(

i'm old and married and am working hard to achieve drunk standards. being pregnant set my agenda back a couple of years, but i still have time.

I thought this was a great read. I know this was directed toward the men here, but it made me think of my own life. I don't mean to get to personal with everyone here, but about a year ago I started having some pretty serious martial issues with my husband and at first it was really hard and I was a crying wreck, however I never showed that to the real world. Well, now since some of these ussues have gotten better, and I guess I've learned from them, when they come up again, I pretty much "walk it off" because I've become used to them. I don't know if its healthy or not, I've become more open to the world about my marital problems too, and sometimes my friends say to me, " I can't beleive you aren't upset over this! " I just tell them that I've been dealing with it for a while almost to the point of become numb to the situation. I assume that its not always healthy, but myhusband and I are working things out and they seem to be getting better, and at least I feel better about life not putting so much weight on these issues.

I don't know if this even had much to do with the original thread, but this is what it made me think about.

At least you are trying to better the situation instead of just "giving up" like most do these days.

as long as things are actually improving it's good that you're able to maintain control of your emotions. if the situation isn't improving, being able to deal with it as it is doesn't make it ok.